Education Consultant and Auditor
With over 10 years in the sector and representing well-known and well-regarded institutions Shane Walton has built a reputation for producing effective interventions within professional development.
Shane is a highly motivated strategic consultant with significant experience in professional education, management, HR and public and private sector operations. She has a fundamental understanding of business needs and skills and professional development requirements.
Having successfully held several senior management posts in a variety of functional areas, Shane joined the Transformotion team as an educational specialist and ethical supply chain auditor.
Shane is an excellent communicator and can motivate people to change culture, attitudes and focus, and has proven experience in building, leading and supporting successful cross-functional teams. She combines strong leadership, communication, negotiation, planning, financial and analytical skills with her senior managerial experience.
Shane’s highlights include;
- Development of IAM Trainer Competency Requirements
- Development of a qualification recognition scheme for IAM Masters’ programmes offered across the world
- Developed and delivered increased standards, leadership strategies and robust training and development programmes for CILT
- Development of the Trailblazer standards for the Supply Chain, Transport Management and Warehousing / Storage Apprenticeships
- Quality assurance and end-point assessment of the Trailblazer apprenticeships, preparing successful bids for EPA and EQA
- Development of schemes and training programmes for the Licence to Practice with Certificates of Professional Competence for circa 240 learners per year
- Helped to re-launch the CILT Mentoring scheme and Continuous Professional Development programme
- Successful development of the Institute of Operations Management as part of CILT
- Development of a CPD development toolkit to support employer engagement and performance management
- Creation of the UK National Advisory Council of 40 Employer Ambassadors from senior logistics roles
- Secured over £4m of Employer Investment Funding through various bidding rounds
- MBA Strategic Management – University of Cardiff
- NVQ Level IV in Management 2002
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management – University of Portsmouth, 1998
- BA (Hons) 2:i European Business & German – University of Leicester, 1996
- 3 A-Levels, 1 AS-Level
- 9 GCSEs A - B