Petro-Chemicals Logistics Consultant
Dominic is an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated consultant dedicated to providing solutions to aid clients in pursuit of their goals. Able to work independently or as part of team Dominic can adapt to sometimes harsh and challenging conditions with ease, and consistently deliver against the project brief.
With numerous qualifications in health and safety Dominic has focused his efforts on the oil and marine sectors, providing high level expertise to many clients in various parts of the world. Most recently Dominic has delivered work for DHL Industrial Operations, BP Logistics and Shell Drilling Operations.
Dominic’s highlights include;
- Managing the Health, Safety, Security and Environmental department for a logistics and construction operation at the Tengiz Chevron oilfield
- Implementing health, safety, security, environmental and qualification conditions for DHL Industrial Projects in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey (BP Logistics Operations)
- Preparing and delivering cost control for BP logistics operation in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Developing and implementing warehouse and traffic management plans in Eastern Europe
- Behavioural safety and risk assessment activities covering drilling waste haulage operations, coordinating hydrovac, Supersucker vacuum trucks and conductor haulage operations
- Carrying out audits on potential contractors in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Eastern Europe and development of improvement plans and schedules for contractors to meet targets for follow up audits
- Implementing HSSE systems for a gas drilling campaign by Shell in Eastern Ukraine, including the modification of a Soviet built Oilfield Equipment Storage base with offices, warehouses and 25,000m2 drill-pipe yard, storage and haulage for all fracking equipment.
- Creating a world class logistics facility with all international HSE standards implemented and in full compliance with federal legislative requirements
- Development and implementation of company load management, PTW and integration of the company dropped-objects management system into HLS regular crane inspections
- Creating DHL business unit HSSE procedures and programs to suit both international and Ukrainian O and G regulatory requirements, including lifting and rigging plans, transport, journey management, confined space, working at height, safety observation, incentive program, hot-work, hazardous substance handling and storage, energy isolation and permit to work procedures
Certified Occupational Safety and Health IISPUSA
Certified Emergency Response Coordinator IISP
Certified Safety Administrator IISP
Hazardous Waste Manager IISP
Nebosh IGC / DIP in progress
ISO9000 Quality Auditors Certificate
Fire Captain Training Certificate – On Shore and Off Shore
NUTEC Safety Centre UK Onshore Offshore OPITO/OLF/ Nogepa and UK Standard Safety and Emergency Training
Warsash Maritime Centre UK – Fire Fighting and Emergency response Training and Sea Survival Training
A more comprehensive CV is available on request.